18 May 2017
Football fans will be heading towards Khalifa Stadium tomorrow to watch the final of Emir Cup 2017. The security personnel from different departments of the Ministry of Interior such as Traffic, Al Fazaa, Stadium Security and Lakhwiya will be present in the venue to help the public to attend this spectacular event.
On this occasion, here are some security instructions from Missions and Establishments Security Department to enjoy this unique sporting event :
• For the safety of all, please do not crowd at the gates at the time of entry and exit.
• Please cooperate with security personnel to ensure the security and safety of all and enjoy watching the
• Adhere to sports ethics and encourage the teams to upraise the thrill of watching.
• To ensure the access of the public to their seats, please follow the regulatory instructions shown on
the signs inside the stadium.
• Your obligation to sit in the allocated seats and not to disturb others standing in front of them is
• Sitting in the corridors will obstruct the movement of the public in the paths and cause harassment
• Please do not bring any prohibited items to the stadium such as fireworks, sharp tools, glass bottles,
metal bottles, water bottles, wood sticks, paper rolls and compressed gas horns, as well as all kinds of
• Do not carry banners that contain offensive language, and do not wear clothes with pictures or phrases
that undermine public modesty.
• Please avoid getting to the ground before, during and after the end of the sporting event
• It is strictly forbidden to enter the stadium with white and light weapons, plastic and glass bottles,
helmets, strollers and solar umbrellas.
• Do not hesitate to ask for security help in the stadium, they are happy to serve you.